- About Us
- Resource Packs
- Free Downloads
- Text book shop
Building a Team That Works
The main aim of this title is to help you to develop your capabilities so that you can better guide your work team to acknowledged success. A secondary aim is to encourage you to identify the teams in your organisation of which you are a member, and to play your full part in making these teams successful.
Contact us to purchase a printed workbook.
Purchase this as part of the full Professional Manager Level 3 resource pack
Nominal Learning Hours:
9 Page Nos.:
07482 6765 4
- Newly appointed team leaders or supervisors
- Anybody wanting to develop a particular management skill
These materials are designed to develop and update skills of potential, newly appointed and experienced supervisors, team leaders and managers, offering a choice of flexible, work based materials to improve individual and organisational performance.
- Define groups and teams
- Identify how to play a positive role in the teams of which you are a member
- Identify how to improve the standards which affect your team’s performance
- Assess your team’s cohesiveness and morale
- Describe how you will guide your team towards the achievement of its objectives
- Describe how you can improve communication with your team.
List of Contents
Groups and Teams
Hierarchical teams and expert teams
The teams place in the organisation
Playing your part
The benefits of team membership
The phases of team development The formula for success
What do you want to achieve
Focusing on the task
Teams and individuals
The teams briefing
Other ways to communicate with the teams
The role of the supervisor as a team leader
This workbook as an off the shelf product is priced at £18.80 (Excl VAT) Discounts available on quantity.
All our titles can be purchased in print, download formats. Flexible supply and content licences terms are also availabe.